- We educate you on your available choices.
- We listen to your preferences and advise you on the appropriate design and finishes to best accommodate your space, budget, and desired aesthetics.
- A design is carefully prepared and presented either in our showroom or in your home. Design software with almost photographic quality representation will be utilized to help you visualize your project.
- Depending upon the scope of your project, there will usually be a few visits over the course of a few weeks to months in order to finalize your selections.
- We thoroughly review every detail of the design and finishes.
- Upon placing your order and dependent upon the selected cabinet company, it takes between two to seven weeks for the cabinets to be delivered at no charge to your home. Regardless of the countertop material selected, countertops are then custom fabricated and installation is coordinated with the cabinet installation.
- With the exception of the $75 refundable measuring fee, there is no charge for the entire design process, however, all documents or representations will remain the property of Fresh Start Cabinetry. Clients are welcome to have access to any documents or representations during the process for a fee, starting at $350 (This is also refundable upon purchase).
- Cabinets will be ordered only after a representative of Fresh Start Cabinetry has measured the space. You are welcome to bring in measurements, however everything will need to be verified before final pricing and ordering.
- At this time, Fresh Start Cabinetry does not offer in-house cabinet installation services. We are happy to work with your contractor or can provide the DIY client with detailed cabinet installation instructions.